Keep it Fresh the Healthy Way – 3 Natural Pet Odor Eliminator Tips
You have to be so careful these days. Harmful products—for people and animals—flood the market. Huge corporations don’t think of how chemicals influence our health. And natural pet odor eliminator products are becoming harder to find.
You’re responsible for your pet’s health. Are you doing everything to keep it safe and healthy?
Perhaps it’s time you turn to FurBabs pet brushes and all natural pet odor eliminator options. You’ll be surprised at how efficient they are. So it’s not necessary to put your or your pets’ health in danger. Give it a try!
Then, we want to share a few hints with you to make your life easier and safer when it comes to living pet-odor free…
Here’s 3 Natural Pet Odor Eliminator Tips to Try
Here’s all you need to counter dreaded smells. And yes, most of the ingredients are in your cupboard already.
1. The Vinegar Solution
Vinegar is an excellent resource when it comes to smells:
- It combats odors
- It disinfects.
You can prevent pet-related diseases from spreading simply by cleaning your home correctly. And nothing in this recipe is harmful to your pets.
- Baking Soda
- Mix equal amounts of the ingredients together. The baking soda will fizz so take care not to spill.
- Spray it on areas that smell. This is even a homemade dog urine neutralizer. Spray it on to dilute the urine before you dab the area dry.
2. Hydrogen Peroxide
Don’t be nervous using Hydrogen Peroxide with your pets. It’s only harmful in large quantities, so you can use it as a natural odor neutralizer.
Once again I love this substance because it disinfects while it takes care of odors. It can even lift stains. If you’re desperate to save your favorite rug from being ruined this is your answer.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Dish washing liquid
- Mix the two ingredients together.
- Apply it to smelly areas or stains. You can leave it on for a few minutes before scrubbing to lift the dirt.
- Leave it to dry and vacuum afterward to pick up dirt particles.
3. The Citrus Tip
This can easily be mistaken for a health remedy. It also smells great and when you’re done using it your home will smell the same.
- Brown sugar
- Lemon and orange peels
- Add all the ingredients together in a container with a lid.
- The sugar will start reacting with the peels when you leave the mixture for a few weeks. Yes, the reactions can cause pressure to build up so you must leave the cover slightly loose. You don’t want your bottle or container to explode. The proper time to leave the mixture is three months. After that, you can use it as a cleaning agent that deposits fresh fragrances too.
- Simply apply, scrub and blot with this pet odor removal home remedy.
BONUS: Go Straight to the Source!
Remember every smell has a source. If you can find it, you can eliminate it. And yes, your pet—as the most powerful odor source—can also smell better:
- Make sure its bedding stays clean so odors aren’t taken up by fur after a bath.
- Brushing your dog’s fur removes the dirt that carries the smells you want to eliminate. That’s why a FurBabs brush must be on your shopping list.
- Without yeast infections or mites, your dog’s ears will smell better. So keep them clean!
None of these require invasive procedures or chemicals which means your pet stays safe despite rigorous cleaning.
And there are many natural home remedies that are safe to use on dogs as well:
- Lift smells out of fur by rubbing it with some baking soda.
- Add some vinegar or lemon juice to your dog’s bath water. Its coat will smell fresh and get disinfected.
Healthy Pets – Healthy Smells
Do you realize how important a pet’s diet is to overall health? And yes the health of a pet’s coat impacts its odor.
A balanced diet ensures skin stays healthy. This minimizes dead skin cells. When skin isn’t dry and itchy your pet won’t feel the need to scratch itself, resulting in broken skin. These dead cells carry odors with them. So what are you currently feeding your furry friend?
When you use these tips, you’re not at the mercy of pet odors anymore. A healthy ritual of regular brushing, good food and replacing chemicals with natural pet odor eliminator remedies can transform your home.
We want to know how these tips helped you. Leave a comment on our page and help others find solutions too.